• Graston Technique
• Activator Method®
• Trigger Point Therapy
• Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
• Acupressure & Myofascial Release
• Manipulation Under Anesthesia
• Electric Muscle Stimulation
• Ultrasound Therapy
• Rehabilitation Exercises
• Heat / Cold Therapy
• Myofascial Release
• Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update. Click here
Academy Spine & Physical Therapy has been offering quality health care to Fair Lawn and the surrounding areas since 1987.
Our facility utilizes the latest in technology to deliver premier chiropractic, physical therapy and acupuncture care to our patients.
Visit our reviews page to read some of the growing five star reviews left by satisfied patients on sites such as Yelp, Google and Facebook.
Chiropractic, Physical Therapy & Acupuncture in Fairlawn , New Jersey
At Academy Spine and Physical Therapy, Dr. Cintineo and his team are dedicated to helping patients of all ages recover from injury or pain using the latest technologies possible. Our professional staff has extensive knowledge of the changing health care environment and current research. Some patients require more extensive therapy while other patients only require a few visits. You can be comforted in knowing that no matter what the case may be, you will only receive the treatment you need. Dr. Cintineo is highly credentialed and he, as well as our entire professional staff are devoted to our patients, making our level of care exemplary and unsurpassed in the Bergen/Passaic County area.
In addition to offering chiropractic care, Dr. Cintineo and his team also offer complete orthopedic physical therapy and acupuncture. We help patients get relief from back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, joint pain, whiplash, headaches, numbness, tingling and other chronic conditions that can greatly impact one’s lifestyle. Most insurances are accepted (including all automobile insurance and Medicare) and we offer affordable payment options for patients without insurance. The practice is conveniently located in Fair Lawn, NJ and has office hours Monday through Friday to accommodate all schedules.
Chiropractor in Fair Lawn, NJ
Physical Therapy & Acupuncture
Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
Ultrasound & Electric Stimulation
Manipulation Under Anesthesia
Meet Dr. John Cintineo
Chiropractic has been a part of my life since my teen years so I’ve raised my family and have educated many of my patients to think: Chiropractic first, drugs second, surgery last!
SELECTED OCCUPATIONAL HISTORY
- Staff Chiropractor, Montvale Surgical Center, Montvale, New Jersey, 2008 – Present
- Staff Chiropractor, Saddle Brook Surgicenter, Saddle Brook, NJ, 2014 – Present
- Facility Director/Owner, Academy Spine & Physical Therapy, LLC, Fair Lawn, New Jersey, 2007 – Present
- Facility Director/Owner, Academy Total Health Center, LLC, Fair Lawn, New Jersey, 2001 – 2007
- Facility Director/Owner, Cintineo Chiropractic, PA, Fair Lawn, New Jersey, 1987 – 2001
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed in the State of New York, License # X004908, 1987-Present
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed in the State of New Jersey, License # MCO3095, 1986-Present
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, 1986
- Internship, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, 1986 – 1985
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part II, 1985
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Part III, 1985
- Undergraduate Studies in Biology, Ramapo College of New Jersey, Mahwah, New Jersey, 1980 – 1983